We Speak Your Language
- To all at Platt Halpern. Thank you for all the support. Thank you very much for all your support from the housing department and for the welfare benefits advice ...
- Thank you to DJH for doing such a great job on my behalf and for your patience and perseverance. Best wishes ...
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future.
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future
S & J
- Many thanks DJH for your advice and guidance over the past few years. Best wishes. Read More
- I would just like to thank you for your hard work and advice during the awful time with X. A good result and thank you for taking a chance with my case. Many thanks.
- I am overwhelmed with a great ecstasy following a positive outcome from the Home Office.
- Please pass on our kindest regards and thanks to the human powerhouse that is Miss NA. She tried her utmost I know to get Sid's medical treatment improved or to get him released early and again all her efforts and the time she talked to talk to me about the case are greatly appreciated
- NA you were brilliant, I could not have asked for better service and advice. My family and I are ever so grateful that you saved me from prison. Thank you.
- I have been a client of Platt Halpern solicitors for about 10 years and over this period NA has been in charge of all my cases, from low level cases to big cases. Over the years I have found myself getting in trouble with the law numerous times which I am not proud of but I always know I can turn to my solicitor for help knowing 100% ...
- Thanks a lot for winning my case. Thanks for your advice. I'm very grateful to you your work is praise worthy. Thanks again
- To NA, Just a short note to say thanks again, for those of us who are not persistent criminals it's a huge weight off my shoulders
S and DJ in Manchester
- Thank you so much for your help on Monday. I know this case was not in line with your normal cause of action but I am so grateful
- To NA I just want to thank you for everything you have done. I personally think you are really good at what you do and wish you all the best in the future
- To AW, the biggest thank you to you in the world again and again and again. You deserve all the very best in your life. I wish you and your family all the best luck in the world forever.
- To AW, no words can describe how grateful we all are to you. All the very best wishes from us all. Thank you for all your help and support you gave S at this difficult time. We all really really appreciate it. God bless you for a happy life
- In November 2012, SF was the duty solicitor that dealt with this case. She was very prompt in responding to my calls regarding the nature of these charges and the consequences that may follow. Read More
- Once again I got to praise your solicitor MP. I was in today at 3pm 30th May. Read More
- Thanks a lot TS. I couldn't have done it without you. I will never forget you and the good that you have done....you just saved my life and my family as well.
- KC thank you very much. You have been very helpful form when I came to Manchester and I was homeless. Really appreciate all the right advice and help you gave me so that I could stay
MJ and ES
- Dear KC words cannot measure how much my son and I remain grateful for your kind information. You have thought so much hope to well life. You are a special solicitor and therefore deserve a BIG THANK YOU
C & J
- Dear DJH it has been a pleasure working with you and I can only say that Mr R could not have had a better solicitor. You gave you all to this case and no one can ask more. Thank you again for all your hard work.
The number of cyclists in Manchester has increased by 90 percent in a decade and conditions have improved. Despite these initiatives, there is still a lack of awareness of cyclists on the part of other road users. Added to this, uneven road surfaces and broken cycle lanes at busy junctions in areas like Rusholme and Fallowfield used by students and other riders mean that accidents involving cyclists are still common.
At Platt Halpern, our dedicated personal injury team pursues claims by cyclists vigorously, ensuring that we obtain the maximum amount of compensation and get them the best medical and rehabilitation care available.
Bicycle Injury Lawyers: Oldham And Surrounding Areas
Unlike other road accident victims, many cyclists are reluctant to start a claim for personal injury. The law recognises that cyclists are highly vulnerable and other road users have a duty of care towards those on bikes.
Handling Your Claim
Like other personal injury claims, if your opponent, or his or her insurer, disputes liability, we will need to obtain evidence to prove to the court your opponent is liable for your claim. This will involve obtaining documents, witness statements and possibly expert reports. In cycling claims, your case can be strengthened by:
- Seeking medical help so there is an immediate record of your injuries
- Taking photos of the accident scene, including photos of any defects in the road
- Obtaining contact details of any witnesses
- Asking local witnesses how long any defect on the road surface has been there so we can establish whether the council has taken steps to repair it
If liability is established, or it is admitted, we will also have to prove the value of your claim by obtaining medical evidence to substantiate the nature of your injury. We will need to prepare a schedule of financial losses and expenses that you may have suffered and then prove these losses are reasonable by appropriate documentary and other evidence.
In cycling accident claims, where head injury and other serious conditions may need to be assessed, we work closely with medical experts to ensure that the full extent of your injuries and the nature of any future medical treatment and rehabilitation are included in your claim.
To arrange a free initial meeting with one of our Manchester cyclist accident solicitors, contact us online or by phone on 0161 224 2555.