We Speak Your Language
- To all at Platt Halpern. Thank you for all the support. Thank you very much for all your support from the housing department and for the welfare benefits advice ...
- Thank you to DJH for doing such a great job on my behalf and for your patience and perseverance. Best wishes ...
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future.
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future
S & J
- Many thanks DJH for your advice and guidance over the past few years. Best wishes. Read More
- I would just like to thank you for your hard work and advice during the awful time with X. A good result and thank you for taking a chance with my case. Many thanks.
- I am overwhelmed with a great ecstasy following a positive outcome from the Home Office.
- Please pass on our kindest regards and thanks to the human powerhouse that is Miss NA. She tried her utmost I know to get Sid's medical treatment improved or to get him released early and again all her efforts and the time she talked to talk to me about the case are greatly appreciated
- NA you were brilliant, I could not have asked for better service and advice. My family and I are ever so grateful that you saved me from prison. Thank you.
- I have been a client of Platt Halpern solicitors for about 10 years and over this period NA has been in charge of all my cases, from low level cases to big cases. Over the years I have found myself getting in trouble with the law numerous times which I am not proud of but I always know I can turn to my solicitor for help knowing 100% ...
- Thanks a lot for winning my case. Thanks for your advice. I'm very grateful to you your work is praise worthy. Thanks again
- To NA, Just a short note to say thanks again, for those of us who are not persistent criminals it's a huge weight off my shoulders
S and DJ in Manchester
- Thank you so much for your help on Monday. I know this case was not in line with your normal cause of action but I am so grateful
- To NA I just want to thank you for everything you have done. I personally think you are really good at what you do and wish you all the best in the future
- To AW, the biggest thank you to you in the world again and again and again. You deserve all the very best in your life. I wish you and your family all the best luck in the world forever.
- To AW, no words can describe how grateful we all are to you. All the very best wishes from us all. Thank you for all your help and support you gave S at this difficult time. We all really really appreciate it. God bless you for a happy life
- In November 2012, SF was the duty solicitor that dealt with this case. She was very prompt in responding to my calls regarding the nature of these charges and the consequences that may follow. Read More
- Once again I got to praise your solicitor MP. I was in today at 3pm 30th May. Read More
- Thanks a lot TS. I couldn't have done it without you. I will never forget you and the good that you have done....you just saved my life and my family as well.
- KC thank you very much. You have been very helpful form when I came to Manchester and I was homeless. Really appreciate all the right advice and help you gave me so that I could stay
MJ and ES
- Dear KC words cannot measure how much my son and I remain grateful for your kind information. You have thought so much hope to well life. You are a special solicitor and therefore deserve a BIG THANK YOU
C & J
- Dear DJH it has been a pleasure working with you and I can only say that Mr R could not have had a better solicitor. You gave you all to this case and no one can ask more. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Separation Divorce Civil Partnership Dissolution
In any dispute, reaching an agreement you can live with is what matters. Even in bitterly fought separations, we help you concentrate on this. A settlement reached by agreement between you rather than through the court stands a much greater chance of succeeding in the long term. With offices in Rusholme, Wythenshawe and Oldham, we represent people all over Manchester and the North West.
Civil Partnership Lawyers: Rusholme
The family lawyers at Platt Halpern have always represented people on low incomes, either through legal aid or at reasonable private rates. When a marriage or civil partnership ends, households divide in two, and the financial pressures on you and your family can be overwhelming. With this in mind we have introduced flexible fees, making the high-quality and personal service we offer affordable to clients, whatever their situation.
We are also flexible. We can provide the level of support you want.
Separation and Divorce
- Issue divorce proceedings
- Advise whether you have grounds to apply to annul your marriage
- Advise on the effect of overseas marriages
- Advise on protecting your property rights
- Negotiate financial settlement including “clean break orders”
- Make applications to the court for financial orders, including maintenance, property transfer and pension sharing
Civil Partnership, Lesbian and Gay Relationships
We can advise and assist in relation to:
- Dissolution of civil partnerships
- Applications to the court for financial orders if the partnership is dissolved
- Legal rights and responsibilities in respect of children
Cohabitation and Unmarried Couples
We can advise and assist in relation to:
- Your rights following a relationship breakdown
- Cohabitation agreements
- How to protect your property rights
- Financial support for children
Our divorce solicitors in Manchester advise on all aspects of relationship breakdown. We speak several languages, including Bangla, Punjabi, Urdu and Arabic and work closely with interpreters. For more information about our services and flexible payment options, contact us online or by phone on 0161 224 2555.