We Speak Your Language
- To all at Platt Halpern. Thank you for all the support. Thank you very much for all your support from the housing department and for the welfare benefits advice ...
- Thank you to DJH for doing such a great job on my behalf and for your patience and perseverance. Best wishes ...
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future.
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future
S & J
- Many thanks DJH for your advice and guidance over the past few years. Best wishes. Read More
- I would just like to thank you for your hard work and advice during the awful time with X. A good result and thank you for taking a chance with my case. Many thanks.
- I am overwhelmed with a great ecstasy following a positive outcome from the Home Office.
- Please pass on our kindest regards and thanks to the human powerhouse that is Miss NA. She tried her utmost I know to get Sid's medical treatment improved or to get him released early and again all her efforts and the time she talked to talk to me about the case are greatly appreciated
- NA you were brilliant, I could not have asked for better service and advice. My family and I are ever so grateful that you saved me from prison. Thank you.
- I have been a client of Platt Halpern solicitors for about 10 years and over this period NA has been in charge of all my cases, from low level cases to big cases. Over the years I have found myself getting in trouble with the law numerous times which I am not proud of but I always know I can turn to my solicitor for help knowing 100% ...
- Thanks a lot for winning my case. Thanks for your advice. I'm very grateful to you your work is praise worthy. Thanks again
- To NA, Just a short note to say thanks again, for those of us who are not persistent criminals it's a huge weight off my shoulders
S and DJ in Manchester
- Thank you so much for your help on Monday. I know this case was not in line with your normal cause of action but I am so grateful
- To NA I just want to thank you for everything you have done. I personally think you are really good at what you do and wish you all the best in the future
- To AW, the biggest thank you to you in the world again and again and again. You deserve all the very best in your life. I wish you and your family all the best luck in the world forever.
- To AW, no words can describe how grateful we all are to you. All the very best wishes from us all. Thank you for all your help and support you gave S at this difficult time. We all really really appreciate it. God bless you for a happy life
- In November 2012, SF was the duty solicitor that dealt with this case. She was very prompt in responding to my calls regarding the nature of these charges and the consequences that may follow. Read More
- Once again I got to praise your solicitor MP. I was in today at 3pm 30th May. Read More
- Thanks a lot TS. I couldn't have done it without you. I will never forget you and the good that you have done....you just saved my life and my family as well.
- KC thank you very much. You have been very helpful form when I came to Manchester and I was homeless. Really appreciate all the right advice and help you gave me so that I could stay
MJ and ES
- Dear KC words cannot measure how much my son and I remain grateful for your kind information. You have thought so much hope to well life. You are a special solicitor and therefore deserve a BIG THANK YOU
C & J
- Dear DJH it has been a pleasure working with you and I can only say that Mr R could not have had a better solicitor. You gave you all to this case and no one can ask more. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Our family team is made up of dedicated family lawyers and many are members of the Law Society Children Panel: You can trust us to act in your interests during a difficult time.
Often our clients are in an extremely vulnerable position, facing domestic abuse or other harm. In these situations, we provide immediate and urgent legal support around the clock on 07977 402020.
We are a legal aid practice. As legal aid for family cases becomes more difficult to obtain, Platt Halpern still aims to provide first-rate services at affordable and highly competitive rates. In particular, we are interested in hearing from you if you would have been eligible for financial help in the past but no longer qualify. At our first meeting, we will explain in detail what your case is likely to cost.
We are not here to prolong the stressful situation you might find yourself in. Our job is to help solve your family law issues speedily — through negotiation and agreement if possible and by going to court with you if necessary.
Child Care Lawyers Serving Rusholme
We have offices in Rusholme, Oldham and Wythenshawe and advise people across Manchester in all areas of family law, including:
- Care proceedings and Children law — Covering Child protection and Care proceedings, Child arrangement orders in relation to residence and contact, and abduction cases
- Domestic violence and harassment — Including urgent injunction applications and forced marriage protection orders
- Separation, divorce and civil partnership dissolution — Advising on all aspects of relationship breakdown and on the law relating to cohabitation
- Legal aid available
Do You Need An Interpreter?
For many clients, English is not their first language. We have members of our family team who speak other languages and we have been using interpreters for many years, and all of our lawyers have become highly skilled at working alongside interpreters so that:
- We understand your situation.
- You understand fully what is happening.
- You are not disadvantaged in any way if you do not speak English or English is not your first language.
Contact Platt Halpern
Our Manchester family solicitors provide an approachable, caring and friendly service. For information, contact us online or by phone on 0161 224 2555.