We Speak Your Language
- To all at Platt Halpern. Thank you for all the support. Thank you very much for all your support from the housing department and for the welfare benefits advice ...
- Thank you to DJH for doing such a great job on my behalf and for your patience and perseverance. Best wishes ...
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future.
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future
S & J
- Many thanks DJH for your advice and guidance over the past few years. Best wishes. Read More
- I would just like to thank you for your hard work and advice during the awful time with X. A good result and thank you for taking a chance with my case. Many thanks.
- I am overwhelmed with a great ecstasy following a positive outcome from the Home Office.
- Please pass on our kindest regards and thanks to the human powerhouse that is Miss NA. She tried her utmost I know to get Sid's medical treatment improved or to get him released early and again all her efforts and the time she talked to talk to me about the case are greatly appreciated
- NA you were brilliant, I could not have asked for better service and advice. My family and I are ever so grateful that you saved me from prison. Thank you.
- I have been a client of Platt Halpern solicitors for about 10 years and over this period NA has been in charge of all my cases, from low level cases to big cases. Over the years I have found myself getting in trouble with the law numerous times which I am not proud of but I always know I can turn to my solicitor for help knowing 100% ...
- Thanks a lot for winning my case. Thanks for your advice. I'm very grateful to you your work is praise worthy. Thanks again
- To NA, Just a short note to say thanks again, for those of us who are not persistent criminals it's a huge weight off my shoulders
S and DJ in Manchester
- Thank you so much for your help on Monday. I know this case was not in line with your normal cause of action but I am so grateful
- To NA I just want to thank you for everything you have done. I personally think you are really good at what you do and wish you all the best in the future
- To AW, the biggest thank you to you in the world again and again and again. You deserve all the very best in your life. I wish you and your family all the best luck in the world forever.
- To AW, no words can describe how grateful we all are to you. All the very best wishes from us all. Thank you for all your help and support you gave S at this difficult time. We all really really appreciate it. God bless you for a happy life
- In November 2012, SF was the duty solicitor that dealt with this case. She was very prompt in responding to my calls regarding the nature of these charges and the consequences that may follow. Read More
- Once again I got to praise your solicitor MP. I was in today at 3pm 30th May. Read More
- Thanks a lot TS. I couldn't have done it without you. I will never forget you and the good that you have done....you just saved my life and my family as well.
- KC thank you very much. You have been very helpful form when I came to Manchester and I was homeless. Really appreciate all the right advice and help you gave me so that I could stay
MJ and ES
- Dear KC words cannot measure how much my son and I remain grateful for your kind information. You have thought so much hope to well life. You are a special solicitor and therefore deserve a BIG THANK YOU
C & J
- Dear DJH it has been a pleasure working with you and I can only say that Mr R could not have had a better solicitor. You gave you all to this case and no one can ask more. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Defending You With Expertise and Determination
Platt Halpern’s criminal department has one of the best reputations in the North West, and clients come to us from all over the country. When your reputation is at stake or a prison sentence is a possibility, representation from specialist solicitors like us is crucial. We are passionate about our work.
From Police Station To Court: Expert Advice From Manchester Solicitors
We deal with:
- Police station advice — Our police station team are able to offer immediate assistance to those under arrest 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Call 07977 402020.
- Magistrates’ court — Our team of highly experienced advocates can represent you for all types of criminal offences, from common assault to driving with excess alcohol and other motoring offences.
- Crown court — We deal with all types of serious cases and have an enviable reputation for robustly defending clients in what can be a highly stressful arena.
- Serious fraud and regulatory crime.
- Driving offences and other road traffic offences.
- Benefit fraud and Trading Standards investigations by local authorities.
- HM Customs and Revenue investigations.
- Investigations under the CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species) legislation, such as cases of importation of coral.
- Professional disciplinary proceedings.
- Legal aid available.
Why Use Us
- We are experts at defending individuals and companies accused of all kinds of criminal offences — from murder and terrorism to relatively minor offences.
- We cover every aspect of the criminal justice system, from police station work right up to the Supreme Court. We realise that every case is vitally important for the people involved, and we aim to achieve the best possible result every time.
- We are fundamentally different to other larger, so-called specialist criminal law practices. Because of this, you get a better service. For example, if we represent you in the magistrates’ court, you will be seen and advised by a very well-qualified solicitor from start to finish. Unlike other firms, we do not employ unqualified clerks to prepare your case.
- Our lawyers can call on their colleagues’ expertise in other areas, such as prison law, actions against the police and family law. This can be of very significant benefit to our clients.
- Most of our advocacy in the crown court is carried out by our team of highly experienced solicitor advocates. This enables us to provide a seamless and highly efficient service from arrest right through to the result at the crown court, or even the Court of Appeal.
For expert advice on all criminal-related matters, contact our Manchester criminal lawyers online or by phone on 0161 224 2555.