Public officials who abuse their powers should be held to account. Our team has developed great expertise in this complex area of law.
We deal with the following areas:
False imprisonment/wrongful arrest
- if you were arrested wrongly by the police and kept in custody at the police station
- if you were wrongly kept in prison too long
Assault and battery
- assaults both on arrest and whilst in police custody
- physical and psychological injury
- did the police charge you on evidence that was false or made up?
- did you get found not guilty at court or was the case dropped on the way?
We understand that being mistreated by those whose duty it is to protect us can be a very difficult experience. Those involved can be affected emotionally as well as physically and livelihoods and relationships can be put at risk.
We do not simply obtain compensation for injured parties - we make ourselves fully involved in the complaints process and will help guide you through the bureaucracy that making a police complaint can produce. Our priority is always to obtain justice for our clients, in the broadest sense.
If you feel you have a genuine complaint then we can help you.