TV ads and other publicity might encourage you to go to one of the large claims handling firms to get compensation when you have been injured. The reality is that your claim could be dealt with hundreds of miles away without any personal contact between you and the person looking after your case.
At Platt Halpern, we handle things differently. We are local solicitors with several offices in and around Manchester. We give clients the personal attention we believe is necessary to ensure that all aspects of their claim are fully investigated.
Our personal injury department is led by Danny Halpern, a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). We all understand the trauma and uncertainty that result from personal injury so we work hard to make the whole claim process as straightforward as possible.
Injury Lawyers Serving Rusholme
We have handled complex cases involving very serious injuries. We have experience of dealing with claims worth several million pounds, but for us no claim is too small. If you have suffered an injury and it was not your fault, you deserve compensation — our job is to ensure that you get it. The claims we handle include:
- Serious injury claims, including head injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Road traffic accident claims — car accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents
- Claims by injured cyclists
- Accidents at work — building site accidents, office accidents, industrial accidents
- Occupiers' liability cases — involving accidents in supermarkets, schools and other public places
- Highways Act claims — including slipping and tripping accidents
- Holiday and travel accidents
- Product liability claims
- Fatal accident compensation claims on behalf of families and loved ones of the deceased
- Criminal injury compensation claims
The team has a database of expert witnesses to ensure your claim is supported by strong evidence.
What Will My Claim Cost?
We offer a free, no-obligation information meeting to discuss your case. Usually we will be able to assess your chances of making a successful claim. If you do not have legal expenses insurance or other source of legal funding, we will normally be able to act for you under a "no-win, no-fee" arrangement.
To arrange a free initial meeting with one of our specialist personal injury solicitors in Manchester, contact us online or by phone on 0161 826 5631. If you are unable to make it to our offices, we offer home visits for people with injuries or other health problems.