We Speak Your Language
- To all at Platt Halpern. Thank you for all the support. Thank you very much for all your support from the housing department and for the welfare benefits advice ...
- Thank you to DJH for doing such a great job on my behalf and for your patience and perseverance. Best wishes ...
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future.
- Dear DJH, just a short note of appreciation and a small token of our thanks for your help and skills over the last 3 ½ years. With our best wishes for the future
S & J
- Many thanks DJH for your advice and guidance over the past few years. Best wishes. Read More
- I would just like to thank you for your hard work and advice during the awful time with X. A good result and thank you for taking a chance with my case. Many thanks.
- I am overwhelmed with a great ecstasy following a positive outcome from the Home Office.
- Please pass on our kindest regards and thanks to the human powerhouse that is Miss NA. She tried her utmost I know to get Sid's medical treatment improved or to get him released early and again all her efforts and the time she talked to talk to me about the case are greatly appreciated
- NA you were brilliant, I could not have asked for better service and advice. My family and I are ever so grateful that you saved me from prison. Thank you.
- I have been a client of Platt Halpern solicitors for about 10 years and over this period NA has been in charge of all my cases, from low level cases to big cases. Over the years I have found myself getting in trouble with the law numerous times which I am not proud of but I always know I can turn to my solicitor for help knowing 100% ...
- Thanks a lot for winning my case. Thanks for your advice. I'm very grateful to you your work is praise worthy. Thanks again
- To NA, Just a short note to say thanks again, for those of us who are not persistent criminals it's a huge weight off my shoulders
S and DJ in Manchester
- Thank you so much for your help on Monday. I know this case was not in line with your normal cause of action but I am so grateful
- To NA I just want to thank you for everything you have done. I personally think you are really good at what you do and wish you all the best in the future
- To AW, the biggest thank you to you in the world again and again and again. You deserve all the very best in your life. I wish you and your family all the best luck in the world forever.
- To AW, no words can describe how grateful we all are to you. All the very best wishes from us all. Thank you for all your help and support you gave S at this difficult time. We all really really appreciate it. God bless you for a happy life
- In November 2012, SF was the duty solicitor that dealt with this case. She was very prompt in responding to my calls regarding the nature of these charges and the consequences that may follow. Read More
- Once again I got to praise your solicitor MP. I was in today at 3pm 30th May. Read More
- Thanks a lot TS. I couldn't have done it without you. I will never forget you and the good that you have done....you just saved my life and my family as well.
- KC thank you very much. You have been very helpful form when I came to Manchester and I was homeless. Really appreciate all the right advice and help you gave me so that I could stay
MJ and ES
- Dear KC words cannot measure how much my son and I remain grateful for your kind information. You have thought so much hope to well life. You are a special solicitor and therefore deserve a BIG THANK YOU
C & J
- Dear DJH it has been a pleasure working with you and I can only say that Mr R could not have had a better solicitor. You gave you all to this case and no one can ask more. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Platt Halpern Solicitors in Manchester
Family, Criminal, Housing and Personal Injury Lawyers
Since the firm was founded in 1991 Platt Halpern has developed a reputation for delivering the highest quality specialist legal advice and representation. We are committed to providing access to justice and defending your rights, either through legal aid or affordable private rates.
Legal Aid Unavailable? Competitive Private Rates.
Platt Halpern has its roots in South Manchester Law Centre, and we are committed to legal aid work. We will always provide our services under the legal aid scheme, if it is available to you.
As the availability of public funds — even for those on low incomes — continues to decline, we have developed flexible payment options for those who pay for our legal advice themselves. We guarantee uncompromising value for money.
Our lawyers are experienced and specialise in a number of practice areas. We know that if you have been accused of a criminal offence or are the victim of domestic abuse, if you are threatened with eviction or have been involved in an accident, it is a difficult time for you and your family. We aim to provide a friendly service, with a down to earth approach. We will always keep you fully informed about your case and explain the legal process in clear language.
To find out how Platt Halpern Solicitors in Manchester can help you, contact us online or by phone on 0161 224 2555. We have offices in Rusholme, Oldham and Wythenshawe and can arrange home visits if necessary. We provide free information meetings for new clients and have access to a trusted network of interpreters. In addition, we speak several languages, including Spanish, French, Bangla, Urdu, Punjabi, Swahili, Gujarati, Hindi and Arabic.